The other

Tuesday, September 28

Karma=Bitch

Betullah orang cakap, what goes around comes around. Yes!tepat, that's what happening. Congrats zatul. U deserve that. Ah, u're no good, sama je. Ok, love is combination of trust, honesty, understanding, bla bla. Yup, I know that. It's not my first love, I'd been in love for 6 times now? Aku tak boleh mengamuk kalau die buat benda yang melanggar prinsip aku tuh. Tak boleh, hey, cermin diri please. Remember,sapa start cheating dulu? Ah, aku aku! But, no, mmg aku. Titik. so, kalo die buat benda yang sama, please don't get mad zatul. Fact, you're NEVER setia in any relationship that you have. I don't know you're definition of curang, wahai exboyfriends but for me keluar berdua, texting "I Miss U", "M confused between u too", and "this is mutual feeling" mmg obviously nampak aku dah ke situ. I'm sorry boo. It's not that i can't embrace what we promised before, it just me, being stupid, tamak, & of course confused. but please, don't put Ur 100% blame on me. I WILL NEVER CHEAT ON YOU if, You're treating me good, give me the attention that I need, show me that I'm loved, it's not hard sayang. I'm not asking you to buy me those jewelery crap, extravaganza dinner, 10,000 promises, flowers, money, no sayang. It just the time, quality time that we spend together. remember how we fell in love? It's not love at first sight, it took 3 months for me to love you, to really want you. Janji i, I know I'm not perfect, but I'm worth. See, that's why I still standing here, hanging on, believing in our love. Ok, this is an open confession. Yes, I cheated, and you're kantoi buat benda yang sama jugak. But hey, let's forgive & forget. This is our love, we have to face this, because it will make us stronger, so that we can learn. I love U, D, I always do. Please forgive me, because you're forgiven.

No comments:

Post a Comment