The other

Tuesday, August 24

I want a boy

I want a boy that will treat me right
a boy that will answer my phone calls even at 3pm just because I want to say I love U
a boy that will bring me food whenever I'm hungry or because I just love to eat
a boy that can talk almost everything, politic, education, fashion, football, etc.
a boy who call me princess, kiss me at forehead and tell me how special I am to him
a boy that really loves me for who I am, even when I'm gain kilos
a boy who will tell me "no",
a boy who will tell me when i'm being stupid,
a boy who will still give time to his friends.
he will watch stupid movies with me, but makes me watch his fav also.
a boy who's willing to drop everything to be with me, but knows when to let it be.
a boy who will know he's important to me, but wont mind when i change my plans to help someone out.
i want a boy who's enjoyable to look at, he doesnt have to be gorgeous.
i just want someone who can pay attention to
a boy who can make jokes about me, a boy that i can laugh with.
someone who wont mind when i even embarrassed myself.
a boy who will buy me something, something i would actually want, none of that jewelry crap.
someone who doesn't do everything i ask, but when it comes to something important i can count him to be there.
someone i dont feel threatened by.
a boy who has other friends that are girls, but i can trust him with them.
a boy who will know when to leave me alone when i have my stupid fits.
a boy who i can just sit with.
i dont need the whole fairytale ; i just need to feel comfortable.
a boy who will be patient enough to entertain my childish manner.
willing to wait not to wake me up even i felt asleep on his laps for 3 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment